Delivery Manager at Sama
Delivery Manager at Sama
Jobs in ICT Telecommunication at Sama
Sama formerly known as Samasource is a training-data company, focusing on annotating data for artificial intelligence algorithms. The company offers image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, augmented reality, virtual reality, biotechnology, agriculture, manufacturin…
Read more about this company
About the Job:
As a Delivery Manager, you will be the key client liaison and internal coordinator for implementing client driven changes. You will also drive dialogue with the client on improvement on product, process and support systems.
You will also be responsible for managing the people in your project to attain set performance metrics, while ensuring projects assigned to you are delivering on projected margins and revenue targets.
- Manage multiple projects from scoping through to implementation and roll out.
- Ensure that monthly revenue targets are attained and surpassed within timely and high quality project standards
- Partner with cross-functional partners internally and externally (such as Marketing, Policy, Quality, Training and WFM) to enable outsourcing operations that help improve our community experience and support.
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders to address and escalate the risks as appropriate.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting our client community
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions.
- People management. In conjunction with people teams manage end to end performance and disciplinary cases as per set Sama Process
- Liaison between GSD and product team in ensuring there is a clear feedback process on product improvements to drive efficiencies
- Identify potential value additions and/ or areas of work we can target for the client with justifiable business impact of the proposed solution
- Work proactively with colleagues in service delivery taking the initiative to resolve issues as they arise and contribute appropriately to meetings.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Lead and manage the Team Leaders and production staff, ensuring that they are well managed, trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the Centre
- Develop and document project standard operating procedures and documentation in different media
- Provide exhaustive account and business level reporting for ongoing and completed projects along key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress of production, quality and resourcing initiatives to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- 4+ years Project Management experience, with expertise in process management, operations-based projects and a strong track record in implementation of these projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently through to successful implementation in an operational environment
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, or any business related field.
- Certificate / Diploma in project management course an added advantage
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced technology environment
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Can work either day or night shifts
Method of Application