Digital Marketing Executive At ManageIT
Digital Marketing Executive At ManageIT
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Work experience: 2 years
Language skills: English
Contract Type: Full time
The Digital Marketing Executive will serve as an integral member of the marketing team. As an essential member of the marketing team, this position will work in a collaborative effort to deliver a high level of technical and editorial management on an assigned set of ManageIT and its clients’ multiple digital platforms.
The Digital Marketing Executive will oversee the technical implementation of ManageIT’s and its clients’ web presence (www.manageitafrica.com ) , e‐mail marketing platform and social media platforms, as well as Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization engagements for ManageIT and its clients.
In all capacities, the Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and understand marketing requirements, translate those into technical specifics and ultimately work with internal IT resources and external vendors to implement. This key role will provide vital leadership to technical resources, will work to provide basic design assistance as needed and further serve as a primary point of contact for all website, social media and e‐mail functions.
The position also entails Website development and maintenance related activities specifically for websites on WordPress platform.
- Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the ManageIT Marketing Division’s policies and procedures which is reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs):
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers of ManageIT and its clients
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Working on basic graphics design portfolios for content creation for various Social Media engagements for ManageIT and its clients.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up‐to‐date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies, vendors and clients
- If need be, Bridge the gap as a coordinator between remote Online marketing delivery partner teams and local clients
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms & Mailchimp or email marketing platform
- Basic HTML Skills
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress website development and maintenance
- Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience,
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Over two (2) years’ experience in the digital marketing / social media management
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to stay on top of Paid Social trends, including strategies, optimization tactics, pricing, and tracking methodologies.
- Ability to develop strong campaigns ‐ ad message, landing page, reach, frequency, etc.
- Strong affiliation and desire to create ROI‐driven short, mid, and long‐term marketing strategies
- Exceptional project manager skills that will support the needs of coordinating with external agencies/resources, ManageIT Clients, internal IT, creative resources, and management team
- Tracking methodologies are critical to the channel. The ability to understand if tracking is functioning properly ‐including the ability to improve upon those tracking methods being used
- Ability to work with other internal/external business units while also being self‐driven to accomplish individual goals
- Loves to solve problems. Interested in looking for and driving new ways to improve on current processes.
- Open to a quick paced, high intensity work environment where the industry and workplace are constantly changing
- Excellent with Excel, powerpoint (for presentations), Mailchimp, WordPress
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Technical skills.
- Ability to communicate.
- Report writing skills.
- Numeric skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success,
- Seeks continuous learning.
- Team Player
- Ready to work under pressure and within tight delivery time.
- Act with integrity, ethics and honesty
- Treat everyone with respect
- Succeed through teamwork
- Take initiative and expect accountability
- Exceed expectations