HR Associate CICAM & Shared Services at CIC Insurance
HR Associate – CICAM & Shared Services at CIC Insurance
To provide general day-to-day HR support to HRBP – CICAM and Shared Services as part of the Group HR function in relation to all human resources matters supporting both staff in Shared Services and CICAM.
- Support recruitment activities of new employees for both Shared Services & CICAM
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Preparing new employee files;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to employees’ activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Provide relevant data to the payroll office in a timely manner
- Performing file audits for both employees’ in Shared Services and CICAM to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Support completion of termination paperwork and assist with exit interviews
- Draft Ad-hoc letters and other communication as and when required;
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management from a reputable university
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Good Progress in professional courses at least 5 CHRP papers
- Relevant experience 2.