Job Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya Ltd
Job Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya Ltd,
Job Opportunities at SunCulture Kenya Ltd
Jobs in Agriculture, Agro-Allied, Jobs at SunCulture Kenya Ltd
Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent.
Debt Recovery Officer – Eldoret
- Be accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Ensure allocated accounts are monitored on a daily basis and appropriate actions are taken to ensure that the collection portfolio remains within acceptable limits through the application of sound credit judgment within SunCulture PAYG credit policy guidelines.
- Investigate and resolve any customer queries and complaints through verbal or written correspondence in line with SunCulture PAYG credit policies.
- Issue out demand letters at field level to defaulters with the aim to get payments back to normalcy.
- Record new commitment to repay the debt (PTPs), determine if the debt can be collected, and accordingly recommend/initiate the recovery process.
- Contact defaulting customers either by calling or visiting them with an aim of negotiating a settlement of the arrears.
- Initiate repossession of SunCulture assets as necessary.
- Achieve the monthly collection targets as assigned by the supervisor
- Identify and escalate deceased or disabled customers to the Head of Credit for review or collection termination.
- Ensure all work queues are acted upon.
- Conduct field visit assessment before visiting the market areas.
- Manage relationships with local authorities and Security Officers
- Plan and organize field collection drives across all regions
- Conduct monthly reporting as per portfolio performance on delinquency.
Knowledge and skills for the Role
- Diploma or degree in Debt collection and Management, Business Information Science, Finance or Accounting
- At least 3-6 years’ work experience in debt collection in microfinance, the solar industry, or related organization
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements and processes in microfinance and credit collections environment or any other financial institution
- Evidence of well-developed organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance with small scale farmers across Kenya
- Sound verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate the rationale for decisions made.
- Target driven, self-starter, and problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Sound judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Microsoft Office
Sales Team Lead – Homa Bay
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be in charge of the Sales Agents in your territory. You will be responsible for managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained, and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Recruitment and training.
- Source, identify and recruit astute and goal-oriented sales agents who will be willing and capable of selling SunCulture products
- Train, and onboard the sales agents to ensure they have all been set up for success in bringing in sales and meeting the company KPIs
- Carry out daily and weekly check-ins with the teams to ensure there is maximum productivity
- Track Lead generation and selling processes of the sales agents
- Coordinate aftersales customer service to ensure brand strength
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear sales KPIs meant to be exceeded by the sales agents
- Monitor and push for numbers closures when it comes to the sales targets on the selling of SunCulture commodities
- Establish a rapport with the clients and also the community in ensuring that all the clusters allocated are fully utilized and understand SunCulture products and brand
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.