Current Vacancies at PATH
Current Vacancies at PATH,
Current Vacancies at PATH
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passio…
PATH Kenya through USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto Project seeks to recruit a receptionist who will be entrusted with manning the PATH Kisumu office Reception. He/she will deliver exceptional customer service assistance to PATH guests and staff. This will entail answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor and client questions and needs. The receptionist will have the responsibility of receiving, documenting and channeling or dispatching all correspondences received or dispatched from the Office. He /She will provide an overall welcoming environment.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and address any questions that they may have
- Maintain the Reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Keep a detailed and accurate record of visitor requests and calls received
- Receive incoming deliveries and correspondences, sort, distribute or dispatch accordingly
- Maintain a detailed and accurate record of all deliveries and dispatches.
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as booking meeting halls, coordinating meetings, scheduling travel, ordering office supplies amongst others.
- Support in document photocopying, scanning, printing and filing
- Report and follow up on faulty equipment such as telephone lines, copiers, printers, water dispensers etc.
- Execute any relevant duty that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Customer Care /Public Relations or its equivalent
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks with little or no guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
PATH Kenya through USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto Project seeks to recruit a stores assistant who will be entrusted with managing the Kisumu stores. The Stores assistant will be responsible for receiving, checking, recording, organizing and storing all incoming items. He/she will take and maintain an inventory of items in the stores and ensure they are stored safely and properly. He/she will be responsible for all dispatches out of the store while ensuring proper documentation of the same.
- Receive supplies delivered from vendors and elsewhere.
- Count, sort or weigh incoming items to verify that all items on the delivery note, packing list or invoices have been received.
- Examine all items received to verify that they are in good condition and conform to the specifications contained in the requisition/order form or approved sample where applicable.
- Determine efficient and appropriate methods of storing supplies.
- Brand/Mark identifying codes on items received where applicable.
- Issue stock to authorized project staff or partners, keeping accurate records of all materials issued.
- Compile reports on inventory counts, stock records, spoilage or damage to stock etc., as required by the Project Management.
- Ensure up to date and accurate manual and computerized stores records, proper stock reconciliations.
- Maintain all stock records and take part in regular stock taking as shall be required by the Project Management.
- Ensure the cleanliness, security and good order of the stores.
- Ensure a proper filling system is in place for ease of retrieval and reference of documents.
- Execute any relevant duty that by the assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma holder in Stores Management/Warehousing/Business Management or related course
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in stores.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS office/computer skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Independent, flexible and details oriented
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.