Graphic Designer Needed at Actserv
Graphic Designer Needed at Actserv,
Graphic Designer Needed at Actserv
ACTSERV is an actuarial consulting firm with over two decades of business visibility. Having grown in scale and market share, we strive to improve on our service offering by embarking on adaptive technology that delivers cutting edge solutions. This allows us to walk with client teams in delivering on their value propositions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop design briefs that suit the company’s purpose/ message;
- Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brand guidelines and design standards;
- Conceptualize, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts, editorial products and corporate reports for all brands;
- To design and develop all graphical elements of the marketing strategy and business development related materials;
- Create appealing graphics for web pages, marketing content, company reports, internal communication, posters, wallpapers, and other communication materials e.g HTML emails, online registration forms;
- Testing and improving the design of the website (e.g using HTML4/5(Bootstrap)).
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with the brand.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into digital media deliverables;
- Test graphics across various media, amend designs after feedback and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand and are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability;
- Participate in the ideation, presentation and execution of assignments and follow up on all creative deliverables;
- Conceptualize, design and creatively produce new interactive ideas and use innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost;
- Work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and stay updated with emerging design trends and technologies;
- File maintenance- ensure that all designs are saved in the appropriate format and location and also upload finished designs to the relevant set locations and notify relevant parties;
- Collaborate with the Graphics team, marketing team and Business development team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user;
- Design and develop motion graphics & videos; Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps; and develop alternative story forms as appropriate;
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our digital assets and contribute towards the UI / UX designs ideas.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Graphic Design, Media Arts, Animation, Video Production or related field;
- Minimum of two year’s experience in design production;
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro) and other design software;
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- A strong graphic design portfolio or other graphics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly motivated and adaptable individual, with proven leadership skills and ability to work on own initiative within a dynamic work environment.
Method of Application
Please Note: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their cover letter, CV with 3 professional referees and a Graphic Design Portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing 10th January 2023.
Interested and qualified? Go to Actserv on www.linkedin.com to apply