Job Openings at Corporate Staffing
Job Openings at Corporate Staffing,
Job Openings at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Customer Care Executive
- Welcoming customers and attending to their needs in a warm and friendly manner
- Answering the office telephone in a courteous manner.
- Responding to queries that come through the emails
- Filling and following up on job cards and film requisition forms.
- Making customer quotations and issuance of tax invoices and payment receipt
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- A Degree/Diploma in Business Management.
- Must have at least 3 years’ Customer Service experience in a busy environment.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Innovative and solutions oriented.
- Proven experienced in selling service.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Honest and with strong integrity.
- Ambitious, connector and a go-getter.
- Intelligent, quick learner and quick thinker.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Must be a good problem solver.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Fineract/Mifos Java Software Developer
- Understand Mifos/fineract Process flow.
- Analyze user requirements and designing scalable, testable and maintainable software solutions.
- Installation, modification and customization of Mifos/ fineract application.
- Writing functional and operational documentation.
- Reviewing code written by junior colleague and/or teammates.
- Integrating existing applications to client systems.
- Integrating new and existing applications to third party systems (Mpesa, Core Banking system, CRB etc.).
- Work closely with other colleagues, such as project managers, UX/UI designers, other developers, systems analysts, Product owners and sales and marketing professionals to develop client and in-house solutions.
- Review new technologies to identify their impact and fit within our existing solutions or future development.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to understand Mifos/Fineract Process Flow
- Ability to Customize Fineract/Mifos and other
- Systems according to the customer requirements.
- Uptime ratio.
- Ability to understand upcoming issues and fixing them
- Ability to deploy within set time on the set environment when needed.
- Ability to work on Java applications both existing and new to meet set requirements.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Experience of 3+ years.
- Strong understanding of Jira, GIT source control. Familiarity with the GIT flow branching process is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MIFOS. Fineract application, algorithms and data structures
- Strong experience with task queuing using RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka
- Proof of having implemented/worked on Mifos/fineract Java project.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- A passion for solving problems and providing scalable solutions
- Excellent knowledge in developing software in Java/Spring Boot Framework
- Working knowledge in Micro-service design principles
- Strong experience with test-driven development.
- Strong experience with using debugging and logging tools
- Experience in software monitoring and performance tooling (caching and caching strategies. Etc.)
- Excellent Working knowledge of relational databases design and implementation using MySQL and Oracle.
- Strong Linux skills (Configuration, Installation, etc.).
- Working knowledge in containerization technologies will be an added advantage.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Deputy Sales Manager
- Develop and implement aggressive sales strategies and executing plans
- Develop long lasting strategic relationships with the target customers
- Ensure that customer experience is given top priority and develop proper feedback mechanism
- Achieve target penetration of selected customer base across all counties
- Collectively, with your team, ensure that the monthly/quarterly/annual targets are achieved
- Ensure full utilization of sales & marketing tool to grow sales
- Recruit, develop and mould sales representatives.
- Set and monitor achievement of sales targets
- Fully participate in business development and sales for the division
- Continually assess the sales processes to identify improvements and efficiencies.
- Keeping an eye on competitors and improvising techniques to defeat the competition.
- Utilizing sales data analytics to improve decision making and performance
- Identify training and coaching needs of your team and organising relevant training/coaching.
- Fully implement the Fundi Initiative
- Proactively work with the team to ensure debt collection is within credit periods.
- Conduct staff performance appraisal as prescribed by HR.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree.
- At least seven years of successful sales experience particularly in manufacturing industry and/or construction industry; two of which in senior sales position
- A diploma or any other qualification in sales & marketing would be added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and networking skills
- Capacity to perform in a highly pressurized environment
- Demonstrated record of managing successful sales force
- Well-groomed and articulate
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and Planning skill
- Good data analytics skills
- Demonstrated capacity to adapt fast to a new environment
- Must have a good understanding of role of Emotional Intelligence in people management
- Must be proactive and a good listener
- Very good in Relationship Building
- Have “a can do” attitude
- Must a quick leaner
- Previous experience in the construction industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Executive – Logistics) to email@example.com before 5th January 2023.