Job Openings at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Job Openings at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd,
Job Openings at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. I
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Factory Operations Supervisor
Our client, a leading fabrication and construction company is looking to recruit and engage a site operations supervisor.
Candidates who match the below job profiles are encouraged to apply for the position.
The engage a site operatons supervisor is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Monitoring and managing the daily attendance of the staff.
- Supporting the departmental managers with the adhoc and planned recruitment and engagement processes.
- Ensuring the optimum head counts in all the departments at all times.
- Drafting and issuing out of the employment contract letters to the new staff.
- Ensuring that all the new staff are holding valid medical reports confirming suitability to work in site environments.
- Ensuring the staff welfare and issues are aligned at all times.
- Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating at site
- Supporting the management in handling the disciplinary and grievance issues which may arise from time to time.
- Supporting the management and the heads of department with the separations processes.
- Handling and managing the complete process of incidents and accidents at site.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program in cases of accidents and incidences at the place of work.
- Wring and presenting of relevant reports to the management.
- Coordinating the teams to work together to deliver quality works at all times.
- Coordinating safety training, workshops and briefings at site.
- Ensuring adherence to safety and health regulations within the site at all times.
- Preforming safety, equipment and work place routine inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with the heads of user departments, team leaders and the management.
- Staying updated with the WIBA, safety codes and the employment regulations.
- Ability to process the staff wages and payroll reports
- Liaise with the management and stakeholders on matters shop floor production and operations.
- Ensure and maintain proper staff records at all times.
- Flexibility to travel at short notice
Requirement and Qualifications.
- Degree in Human Resources and Higher Diploma in any business-related sturdies.
- 3 years working experience in a supervisory level.
- 3 years experience in working in a factory set up
- The candidate must have the ability to apply data to formulas in excel and computer graphics
- Computer knowledge as most plants use computerized equipment
Sales and Trade Marketing Representative-Rift Valley & Central
Our Client in the FMCG sector seeks to recruit Sales and Trade Marketing Representative whose main purpose will be to manage Sales, Marketing and Distribution of all Company products effectively and efficiently within the country using available resources so as to achieve profitable volume of sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy
- Analyze how our brands/products are positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Develop & deliver necessary trainings for Trade Marketing team on product knowledge & shoppers’ profile.
- Plan in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager & Trade Marketing team the salesman merchandizing tools.
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers.
- Maintain customer relationships for future purchases.
- Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store.
- In liaison with the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager, translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates in liaison with the Sales Manager
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
- Work closely to manage and monitor all Brand Activation.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Measure market potential channel wise and identifying target segment.
- Track competition volumes and monitor competitor activities to evaluate our brand performance.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions.
- Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
- Work closely with finance on customer’s terms and collection.
- University professional degree in Sales, Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality).
- Experience of project management against set deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative.
- Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze research projects.
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.