Job Openings at iHub
Job Openings at iHub
Job Openings at iHub,
Job Openings at iHub
iHub is a place where the brightest young minds can work together in a productive collaborative environment. iHub is a place where dreams really come true when it comes to business.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Senior Impact and Evaluation Analyst
As Senior Impact and Evaluation Manager, you will be responsible for designing and delivering a rigorous monitoring and evaluation program for a project, aligning insights with theory of change, synthesizing impact insights, testing indicator benchmarks and improving internal quality assurance activities.
Playing an important role in all aspects of the impact and evaluation journey, from design to delivery and finally dissemination, this will be an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of research activities such as designing data collection tools, conducting qualitative research, and data analysis.
Deliver monitoring and evaluation insights
- Create standard and customized resources for service and project evaluation, such as a methodological framework, survey design, analysis tools, report templates, user guidance, and training.
- Lead in the creation of evaluation metrics and outcome indicators.
- Deliver micro and macro level evaluation for projects.
- Establish mechanisms for rapid feedback and learning within projects as well as for evolving a longer-term evaluation of program effectiveness
Business Analysis and Evaluation
- Collaboratively work the investment team to measure portfolio impacts of Edtech Startup companies.
- Develop evaluation models that fit the objectives and missions of projects
Develop impact resources and deliver impact reporting
- Assist in the creation of program impact documents and reports for senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of impact measures and indicators
- Working closely with colleagues across different teams in developing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation frameworks to demonstrate our impact, including clearly defined and measurable outcomes.
- Share and champion our impact learning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluation and impact measurement experience, as well as the ability to define meaningful and appropriate measures, indicators, impact benchmarks, interpret results, and communicate your findings.
- Vast in both qualitative and quantitative approaches to monitoring and evaluation and ability to conduct analysis such as counterfactual analysis, contribution and attribution analysis, comparative analysis, cohort analysis and impact grid.
- An effective team player with a variety of attributes such as the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent IT literacy, including the ability to use data analysis software (Stata, Nvivo12, Tableau, Power BI, Excel-Advanced) to analyze and interpret data and clearly communicate the findings to a variety of audiences.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work independently and act on initiative where appropriate
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Senior Product Manager, Edtech
In this role, you will be working collaboratively with a diverse team (research, investment and education) to support the product journey of selected Edtech startups from Nigeria and Kenya. Your expertise and experiences will be deployed in helping Edtech startups to iterate, fine-tune and scale their ideas from where they currently are to where they want to be.
- Work closely with a number of Edtech Startups to understand their customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Lead the development of the product roadmap of the Edtech startups through conducting user research, analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- Work closely with the engineering team and User Interface and User Experience(UI/UX) team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule for the Edtech ideas.
- Work closely with the design team to create wireframes and write requirements/specifications for all product features that are new or already existing products features that need improvement.
- Build and document product use cases and scenarios
- Build backlogs of capabilities
- Help track the development of the products
- Display sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals and social impacts for the Edtech products
- Support in measuring market trends and identify solutions to support product development and product iteration.
- Build Edtech Product Evaluation Toolkit Contextualized for the African Education Ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience in product management (ideally in Edtech and generally in Software/Web Platforms as a Service Domain).
- A strong blend of technical and social impact background.
- Passion for design and user experience with evidence of ability to convey a product vision.
- Experience managing the product development process from Ideation to Scale.
- Ability to use clear examples through great communication to advice Edtech startup founders on Product Strategy
- A Human Centered Design Approach to designing and building Edtech product
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.