Job Openings at Summit Recruitment and search
Summit Recruitment and search
Job Openings at Summit Recruitment and search,
Job Openings at Summit Recruitment and search
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwan…
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Assistant Camp Manager
- Day to day running of the camp and ensure all operational areas are functioning
- Maintain effective communication, at all times, with the team & head office
- Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management
- Accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management
- Monitor and oversee Maintenance issues
- Prepare Monthly Management reports
- Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times
- Ensure Health and safety/fire checks are carried out, as required
- Ensure Overall property appearance is pristine at all times
- Resolve and handle Guest complaints
- Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of experience in a 5 Star hotel or Tented camp
- Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Excellent Communication and People skills
- Hands on and Problem solver
- Leadership and Management skills
- Be a good motivaton.
- Understand client business needs and requirements & proposing a solution for prospective customers by working closely with solution experts, Sales & Consulting teams within the company.
- Utilize the deep understanding of Oracle Applications and Technology solutions in order to demonstrate its value to prospective clients across all industries.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis with prospective clients to assess fitment between their requirements and Oracle Applications and Technology solutions.
- Conduct client demonstrations that are tailored to meet specific client requirements and business needs.
- Respond to RFP/RFI (Request for proposal/information) for prospective clients.
- Bid managing Sales opportunities in liaison with the different teams to ensure successful submission of bids to prospective customers.
- Support the sales group in terms of positioning Oracle products and services to displace competitors during the sales process.
- Prepare Requirement and Functional specifications.
- Influence product development based on prospect interactions, market trends, local country requirements especially East Africa.
- Communicate product information, changes and direction to sales team.
- Understand current business/industry environment including relevant regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Take a lead and help the company drive business/increase revenue in East Africa; to help the company’s sales in Business development and to increase the pipeline with specialized focus in East Africa.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record in providing solutions to customers in East Africa.
- Business process knowledge across all industries is essential.
- Functional domain experience with Oracle products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of business process life cycle and back-office operations across all industries including public sector.
- Relationship management experience with Customers, either in a presales or delivery role.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills in English, both written and verbal (A proficiency in French will be an added advantage).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and capture business requirements.
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time on pre-sales engagements.
Storeman and Showroom Assistant
- Receiving, shelving, and dispatching of the company’s daily consignment.
- Handling stock returns for credit.
- Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse processes are followed.
- Assist in the showroom as required with clients as well as merchandising of stock.
- Deal with internal and external clients efficiently and professionally.
- Prepare quotations, correspondence and attend to all admin duties.
- Assist with coordinating the showroom displays and ensuring stock is displayed effectively.
- Stay on top of return logistics, comply with the merchandising SOP and assist to keep the showroom up to date.
- Provide monthly reports to the manager.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and always ensure compliance.
- Assist in other positions and departments in accordance with operational requirements.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and hygiene standards within the department.
- Must have a KCPE certificate.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year’ in a similar position.
- Must have experience with MS Office.
- Must be physically fit.
- Above average verbal and written English communications skills to communicate professionally with customers and internally.
- Honest and hardworking.
- Ability to work efficiently on own or as part of team, in a highly pressurised environment.
- Vibrant and outgoing personality.
- Project professionalism.
- Always protect the integrity of the company.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.