Jobs at Canaan Developers Ltd
Canaan Developers Ltd
Jobs at Canaan Developers Ltd,
Jobs at Canaan Developers Ltd
At Canaan Developers Ltd, we are committed to ensuring that the demand for luxurious and affordable homes in the property market is met by professionally providing the following specialized services. Countries like Kenya, Ethiopia, and Uganda are witnessing a paradigm shift with the emergence of new enterprises as well as the millennial population demandi…
Business Development Manager
Summary of the role
Canaan Developers Ltd, a leading firm in the real estate/construction sector seeks to hire a Business Development Manager to help it expand its business and clientele. This role will be the lead in revenue generation in the firm. The job holder will initiate, formulate, conceptualize and prepare financing for new projects and ensure consistency in project launches. In addition to applying an effective sales strategy to maximize on revenue for the firm.
Responsibilities and duties
- Driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and other partners such as financiers.
- Participating in the corporate periodic strategy and business planning workshops. This preparation includes lessons learned, expected financial returns, previous planning period performance (actual vs planned) assessment, market assessment, external environment assessment, competitiveness and positioning assessment, shortlisted new ideas, emerging trends and future projections in the real estate markets.
- Analysing project suitability with Head of Finance, undertaking cost analysis and profitability analysis on projects identified by the company
- Conducting market research to collect data and draw inferences to arrive at decision points, considering the overall strategic direction of the firm
- Conducting due diligence on potential partners and recommending the same to the Chief Operations Officer for review and approval.
- Ensuring that newly identified opportunities are in line with risk management and diversification strategies.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports/briefs on strategic initiatives and opportunities.
Skills and competencies
- Excellent skills in revenue generation
- Strong negotiation skills – persuasive motivation
- Networking – establish, develop and maintain a wide range of high-end contacts
- Well updated and conversant with global trends focusing on real estate
- Proactive, Excellent communication skills – ability to gain influence
- Excellent in preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Analytical – ability to analyse situations and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to work independently, Accuracy and attention to detail
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in sales and marketing field
- Real estate sales experience is highly desired
MECHANICAL COORDINATOR ROLE
The Mechanical Coordinator (MC) will be working as part of the project management team, reporting to the Technical Manager. The jobholder is responsible for all aspects of the CDL projects relating to mechanical building services. The role includes the management of the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) team to ensure that the day-to-day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of all CDL projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/ Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience in mechanical building installations; HVAC, firefighting, plumbing and drainage, solar water heating systems, and swimming pool installations
- Design, Bills of Quantity preparation and tendering
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and promote teamwork
- Project management skills
- Skills in engineering software i.e. AUTOCAD, ArchiCAD, MS Project
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent organizational skills with abilities to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong communicational, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Confident & enthusiasm
- Excellent project planning skills
- Flexible & adaptable within various situations
- Cooperative & supportive team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.