Jobs at Cellulant Corporation
Jobs at Cellulant Corporation,
Jobs at Cellulant Corporation
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top. In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, US…
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Application Security Engineer
Application Security Engineers work closely with development teams, product managers (PM), and Quality Engineers to ensure that Cellulant’s products are secure. As an application security engineer, you will be required to set security controls and design requirements during the software creation and development stage of the software lifecycle. You will also be required to lead the integration of these designs into the software.
In this position, you are a passionate and talented application security engineer with a very deep understanding of OWASP, CWE 25, Data Protection, Access management software vulnerabilities, and best practices design and threat modeling skills who can work in a dynamic environment. You must be dedicated to able to work with developers in producing secure code in short time frames and be willing to go beyond the standard routine.
You will work closely with Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Software Quality Engineers and Product Managers within existing product teams to deliver high-quality software releases.
- Performing security-focused code reviews.
- Supporting and consulting with product and development teams in the area of application security, including threat modeling and application security reviews.
- Assisting teams in reproducing, triaging, and addressing application security vulnerabilities.
- Assisting in the development of security processes and automated tooling that prevent classes of security issues.
- Leading both critical and regular security releases.
- Leading application security reviews and threat modeling, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Leading the development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Guiding and advising product development teams as SMEs in the area of application security.
- Developing security training and socializing the material with internal development teams.
- Participating and assisting in initiatives to holistically address multiple vulnerabilities found across our product spectrum
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Must have experience:
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Application Security, SSDLC, and Threat Modelling with an MS/BS degree in Information System Management / Computer Science / Information Security or a related technical discipline with at least 2 years of Software Development experience.
- MUST have a deep understanding of OWASP Top 10 and CWE 25; with a proven track record and experience in implementing and integrating remediation strategies.
- Well-versed in application design, penetration testing, application risk assessment, and risk categorization.
- Experience in managing application security testing tools like SAST, DAST and Open Source Vulnerability Scanning.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Able to work well with software engineering teams.
- Experience identifying security issues through code reviews.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Familiarity with some common security libraries and tools (e.g. static analysis tools, proxying / penetration testing tools).
- Familiarity and ability to explain common security flaws and ways to address them (e.g. OWASP Top 10).
- A basic understanding of network and web-related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Development) – Circle CI, Jenkins, GitHub
- Must be a self-starter, able to work under pressure and with limited supervision both individually and with other team members
Experience that will count in your favor:
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities and multi-task.
Head Program Management (PMO)
The Head of PMO is responsible for ensuring that Cellulant’s programs and projects are planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner. The position requires experienced program management professionals with the right mix of relevant experience and skills, and ability to flex between the strategic and the tactical engagement and a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented product development environment.
S(he) will be a program management leader who embodies Cellulant’s leadership principles of communicating openly and collaborating effectively. The ability to work across functions and teams and geographies will allow him/her to ensure alignment of priorities and goals, drive results and foster a culture and environment to achieve excellence and innovation. In this role, s(he) will manage a team of Technical Program/Project Managers who use the Agile framework to deliver critical, customer-facing, enterprise software development projects to our customers.
The role holder would be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of technical program/project managers who use agile practices & frameworks for the planning, execution, and delivery of products/projects
- Work with Business Sponsors, Product & Technical leaders to develop project roadmaps that align with business objectives/priorities and take into account resource availability.
- Drive the refinement of Project delivery metrics to track project progress and highlight any bottlenecks in the project delivery process
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking, and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all projects in the portfolio.
- Drive both internal and stakeholder engagements to address project impediments with a view of delivering progressing shorter project lead and cycle times
- Direct project/program activities, conduct reviews, and use strong technical and business acumen to manage risk and address escalated impediments.
- Enforce consistency and standardise processes across project management office and organisation at large
- Drive the adoption of clear project acceptance criteria to ensure an optimal project mix per month to drive the envisaged business objectives
- Drive the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, etc. to improve the quality and reliability of the team’s deliverables.
- Build and retain a high-performance team of project/program managers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is mandatory.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SAFe SPC) certification/ experience is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of commonly used Project management tools
- Bachelor’s/ Masters degree within a relevant field. STEM focus (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) is a plus as is an MBA
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in either Program, Project, or Portfolio management.
- 7+ years of experience hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a project team of 5+ members.
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum & Lean principles and practices.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of projects. knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) principles and practices.
- Deep experience in managing complex programs delivered by distributed teams. (Experience in Telecoms, Banking, Fintech/Payments space is an added advantage)
- Strong leadership qualities and organisational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles and ability to influence at all levels in an organisation
Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with programs that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant financial and compliance impacts.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organisational levels internally and externally as needed to support the strategic goals.
As a tech lead, you own the end-to-end delivery of a critical component or set of applications in our payments products. You lead the team from the design, release, and maintenance of the software. You lead a team of 3 – 7 engineers owning the full lifecycle of a product.
- Lead the team to develop end-to-end software products to help businesses from different verticals create a suite of payment products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other disciplines to explore the next iterations of the product/set of assigned products.
- Connect with businesses directly to understand and develop solutions for their Jobs-to-be-done.
- Acts as the “technical product owner” in owning Tech Debt and planning and Discovery on technical deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1yr+ of technical leadership.
- Attention to scalability, resiliency, and building high-performance transactional systems.
- Scrum master certification and experience working with Agile software development approach.
- A deep understanding of building cloud-native applications and applying DevOps principles and CI and CD in delivering software.
- Work experience with Monetization Products and/or with a vertical industry (including Ecommerce, Retail, Auto, Travel, Financial Service, Entertainment, Local Business, and Gaming).
- Work experience in the payment industry building end-user experience products.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Computer Science or related fields.
Head of Design
As the Head of Design at Cellulant, you will play a crucial role in the complete ownership in thinking through the customer journeys across all our channels and products, and achieving the high levels of engagement we are looking to have with them.
- Define and champion the strategy of UI and UX
- Designing mobile, desktop and device experiences that are delightful and engaging
- Producing wireframes, visual designs, style guides and a design system
- Creating working UI prototypes and/or clickables using software such as Figma and Invision
- Presenting design concepts to Senior Leadership and external partners
- Critiquing existing solutions to design more simplified user experiences
- Hiring and managing the talent and teams that help you deliver on the above objectives and responsibilities
- UX Research – Understanding requirements, our users, competition research, qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- UX Design, creating sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Usability testing to help in validating and refining final designs. Conduct design validation sessions with users and stakeholders to reveal deep insights about user and business needs and technical constraints for determination on how design(s) should be evolved and refined.
- Design Handover, including design guide system, visual designs, icons, illustrations, and other assets and resources.
- Assisting Product Owners in defining both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products.
- Translating business requirements and user needs into tangible interaction designs through detailed user flows and wireframes.
- Use of storyboards/narrative/wireframes/prototypes of varying fidelity to express how a product or service should behave to deliver capabilities in a way that supports user needs, goals, and workflows.
- Making strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings, standard design practices, and internal and external feedback.
- Explaining and defending design decisions to stakeholders and other members of the project team including developers, product managers, marketers and other designers.
- Working with designers and researchers to continually refine and evolve the User Experience process.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behaviour to inform user actions.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Ensure to prioritize User-Centered Design projects, improvements and content as per business priorities.
- Lead collaboration through online and offline product, marketing and operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in UI Design and familiarity with UX principles
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively with other product stakeholders
- Experience in the financial/technology industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to cross functional leadership is a plus
- Robust portfolio of previous similar work
- Exceptional storytelling skills.
- Creative problem-solving & project management skills
- The ability to connect the dots between mediums and disciplines (and people)
- Top-notch communication skills, including the ability to present ideas compellingly both internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-organization collaboration skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.