Jobs at Cigna
Jobs at Cigna,
Jobs at Cigna
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service over 80 million customer relationships around the world. Within its international division, a dedicated unit – headquartered in Belgium – focuses on the needs of International…
Claims Senior Representative
Our Claims Senior Representatives delivers specific delegated Claims tasks assigned by a supervisor. Completes day-to-day tasks without immediate supervision, but has ready access to advice from more experienced team members. Tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues. Resolves non-routine issues escalated from more junior team members.
What would a typical day look like?
As Claims Analyst you analyse claims in respect of client medical costs.
- You deal with doctor fees and hospitalization invoices for employees in international companies and intergovernmental institutions
- You analyse reimbursements according to the contract agreements and assess, code and calculate them using a computerised claims processing system.
- You pass communications to the communication team to solve or pre-empt any possible issues with your stakeholders.
- You take responsibility/ownership of complex cases. You handle them accurately and with the personal attention that is required.
- You keep your knowledge up to date with respect to the medical information necessary for handling claims and you take part in trainings to ensure you are up to date with policies, processes and other required information.
- You are attentive to inaccuracies in the files and communicate them to your team leader/departmental head.
- You take up an active role in improvement actions.
What skills do you need?
- You have an active knowledge of English which you are not afraid to use in interactions with both internal and external parties and you can read and understand French and are able to have basic conversations.
- You are prompt, precise and good with numbers.
- You have experience in claims handling
- You have experience in process improvements
- You have an eye for detail and you are known to work meticulously.
- You can work individually and make correct decisions, always keeping customer centricity as guiding principle through everyday work;
- You are flexible and quickly adapt to ever-changing work processes.
- You are aware of the sensitivity and delicacy of the information you handle.
- You are proactive, ensuring a smooth workflow and taking into account the needs of your client.
- You are a team-player, sharing best practices on processes and procedures with your colleagues.
- You can familiarize yourself quickly with computer applications.
- You must have a Diploma /Degree in relevant field
IT Support Analyst
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical support to onsite and remote users.
- Install, configure and support (IMAC) end-user devices.
- Manage/monitor IT Service Desk Incidents and Service Request via the call management system.
- Manage User system access for various applications.
- Identify ways to improve the quality of the service provided and/or the efficiency of the processes within the team.
- Ensure all incidents are managed in accordance with targets set out in SLA.
- Escalate any issues/ outages to IT End User Services Manager.
- Prioritising and allocating all within IT Support teams all requests.
- Working every other week on Saturday from 8 AM until 1 PM (from home).
- Two years of experience within an IT support team
- Incident management skills
- Experience with a call management system
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Windows 10 support and build experience. ( both OS and pc hardware)
- Active Directory
- Citrix Support
- Exchange account maintenance
- Networking & patching
- ITIL foundation certified.
- Microsoft certification.
- Experience with Service Now.
- Avaya Telephony
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.