Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Jobs at Corporate Staffing,
Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Key Responsibilities
- Develop expertise in operation and maintenance of RIM Systems.
- Provide technical support, oversight of machine maintenance, provision of ongoing supplies of PU and accessories to customers
- Coordinate mobile factory rentals and block fabrication projects.
- Coordinate supply chain, logistics and customs.
- Conduct training, offer and coordinate technical support.
- Ensure safety in the operation and handling of the system and chemicals.
- Develop an expertise incorporating blocks into Kenya construction methods, applicable building codes, technical specifications engineering details.
- Offer construction support as required.
- Interface with structural engineers, architects, contractors and agencies.
- Provide support to the sales team by performing project drawing reviews, quantity estimates, expense and pricing estimates.
- Under the direction of the General Manager, provide support to the sales team, to the network of dealers, customers and owner/operators.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in structural engineering or similar degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry.
- Experience in the affordable housing sector and social enterprise is a plus.
- Technical aptitude sufficient to become expert in ICF technology and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of engineering concepts in construction and mechanical devices. Ability to apply these to real problems and projects, and courage to be immersed in details and finding creative solutions.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment, that requires some degree of self-initiative and direction.
- Understanding of the affordable housing sector, both rural and urban, in Kenya.
- Proficient English and local languages, computer skills,
- ability to write and to create documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and audiences.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
Closing:7th February 2023
Distributor Sales Representative
They are looking to hire an experienced and energetic Distribution Sales Representative to help drive Outboard Engine sales.
- Generate sales leads for outboard engines by searching for potential customers, clients, and buyers through effective prospecting tactics.
- Identify and recruit Stockists and constantly work with them to grow outboard engine and spare parts sales.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule by successfully employing effective sales and marketing tactics
- Build constructive customer relationships with key stakeholders – Fishermen, boat builders, spare parts sellers, and boat owners and actively seek new ways of partnering to build pipelines and close deals.
- Gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance.
- Coordinate sales efforts with branches to maximize customer interest and sales levels.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Must be based in Kisumu and in Mombasa.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Proven working experience in sales (minimum 3 years) with a demonstrable and successful sales track record and especially door-door.
- Relevant industry background/experience (water-borne transport e.g. motor boats, etc.) an added advantage. – VERY IMPORTANT.
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
Closing:5th February 2023
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Applications Engineer) (Distributor Sales Reps – Outboard Motors) to email@example.comA