Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Jobs at Corporate Staffing,
Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Meet sales and margin target
- Support the franchisee in sales management
- Support in continuous price and product mix review per franchise shop.
- In liaison with the franchise, seek feedback on areas of improvement on a continuous basis.
- Taking orders from the franchise shops and ensure they are delivered
- Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis negotiate for best market prices, payment period, deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders, expired notice and damaged goods.
- Record management and correct verification of all requisitions, following the SOPs
- Ensuring timely debt collection and reduction of outstanding debts for Key accounts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Perform field visits as needed.
- Any other duty as requested by management.
- Must have a degree or diploma in any business related course
- Must have 1 to 3 years working experience in sales, shop management etc.
- Knowledge in FMCG industry
- Able to sell or use a Point of sale system
- Able to influence sales from retailers
- People management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and Swahili
- Proper cash and inventory management skills
- Proper negotiation skills
- Open to interact with the base of the pyramid (BOP) communities in the last mile rural areas.
- Must also be willing to travel in rural areas.
- Male candidates encouraged to apply
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ethically reviewing and instituting appropriate therapeutic interventions for patients admitted to critical care units or requiring critical care across the hospital.
- Reviewing patients in other units where CCU/HDU support is needed and making appropriate decisions on interventions required.
- Assisting in coaching and mentoring of nursing staff on various aspects of critical care and management of critical illness.
- Performing medical procedures expected of a CCU medical officer.
- Ensuring that high standards of diagnostic accuracy and patient care are maintained
- Preparing medical reports and other clinical documents as required
- Ensuring professionalism and timeliness in the handling of clients at both individual and departmental levels
- Participating in continuous medical education and the development of departmental clinical protocols, quality improvement plans, and initiatives
- Participating in research, clinical audits, and review programs for the department
- Ensuring consistency in the clinical protocols and provision of care.
- Ensuring regular and adequate communication with patients and relatives on clinical progress.
- Advocating for excellent patient care and outcomes.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Valid annual practice license
- Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advance Trauma Life Support, BASIC, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (added advantage).
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Point of care ultrasonography
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detailed oriented and good interpersonal relations.
- Must be well organized and can plan to deal with care issues as they arise.
- Must be thorough and proactive to ensure quality care and positive outcome.
- Must be able to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Prospective candidate should not be in full-time schooling
Maintain General Ledger to ensure its completeness and accuracy so as to generate financial statements that give a true and fair view state of the financial affairs of the company and of its operating results.
- Regular and accurate input of data into the JDE General Ledger so as to generate financial statements.
- Verification of supplier invoices before payment for accuracy, properly raised, tally with relevant LPOs and delivery notes and ensure that they are properly filed awaiting payment.
- Payment of suppliers through preparation of payment vouchers
- Assist in stock taking, reconciliation’s and maintain stock movement
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation for the Local Supplier Account and follow up on all the reconciling items.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Management of petty cash.
- Support in the preparation of monthly taxes.
- Monitor all petty cash for the plant and manage all everyday disbursements.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Accounting Option
- CPA (K)/ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in management accounting
- Computer literate, knowledge of JDE will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Wholesale Officer) to email@example.com before 9th December 2022.