Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Jobs at Corporate Staffing,
Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Complying with all company and local accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as daily cash flow reports, and cash balance reports, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Min 1 year experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Experience USING QuickBooks
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Business Development Executive
We are hiring a Business Development Executive who will be tasked with ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing, and ensuring the ongoing relationship with the clients. As such, this role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, excellent relationship management, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Making presentations to C.E.O and senior managers including HR managers on our services.
- Educating clients on the market status regarding the availability of candidates, salary, and statutory obligations.
- Advertise job vacancies from clients using different mediums and ensure there’s a wide reach.
- Conducting interviews on the shortlist to gauge suitability.
- Preparing reports on candidates who meet client requirements.
- Ensure constant communication with clients on the recruitment status.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationships with new and existing clients.
- Engage previous clients in a bid to nurture an ongoing relationship.
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per agreement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a client-facing role in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Client Service Management.
- Key Account Management skills.
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management.
- Excellent presentation skills & Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Report writing skills & Organizational skills.
- Time management skills
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written.
- Should be 32 years and above.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant Receivables – Manufacturing) (Business Development Executive – Recruitment) to email@example.com before 7th January 2023