Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd,
Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Frank Management Consult Ltd is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Business Research Associate
- Analyze a broad array of data points from internal and external sources
- Assist in developing internal qualitative and quantitative best practices
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
- Ensure highest level of data quality and validation.
- Execute all technical aspects of quantitative research initiatives related to content, including questionnaire development, survey programming, analytical planning, and data analysis using SPSS or other comparable tools
- Proactively analyze research findings, in cooperation with Senior Manager, to develop client-friendly internal reports for both quantitative and qualitative reporting, using a story-based reporting approach
- Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
- Review existing business processes and analyze impact of business intelligence on business processes
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design.
- Support information architecture by informing current and future needs in data design and content
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors.
- Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity.
- Working with web development and marketing teams to implement your solutions.
- Bachelors degree/diploma in Statistics, Data Science, Research and other relevant field
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in Consumer Insights data collection, analysis using various statistical method
- Work experience in designing research methodology & research instrument
- Web savvy and highly experienced in digital marketing, social media and managing database
- Working knowledge of SQL, SPSS, Stata, R, Alteryx, Tableau and other statistical software programs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails from existing and potential clients
- Take and process customer orders in an accurate manner
- Raise invoices and follow up on the payments
- Receive all incoming payments while updating records
- Input and update customer information in the database
- Handle any arising complaints through the proper channels
- Developing and sustaining a good working relationship with customers to encourage repeat business
Requires Skills & Qualifications
- Degree /Diploma in a business-related field
- 1-2 years experience as telesales in a busy pharmaceutical environment is a Must
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
eCommerce Operations Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify new frontiers and improvements that improve operations
- Design and implement strategies to support commercial forecasts on targets.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve processes for fraud and cost management.
- Formulating & Optimizing the e-commerce budget.
- Strategize on the policies and plans for using the organization’s resources for order fulfilment.
- Verify payment invoices before submitting them to finance.
- Monitor operational costs on ecommerce partners.
- Mitigate losses by verifying customer payments and refunds
- Develop, implement and continuously review SOPS to support the growth and scaling of operations as the online business grows.
- Identify process gaps and implement process improvements for mitigation
- Inventory management for ecommerce orders.
- Troubleshoot bottlenecks, inadequate resources, and downtimes to improve efficiency.
- Ensure high levels of team engagement
- Ensure that data protection guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Ensure auditable checks and balances in all operations processes
- Ensure operations processes developed are loss proofed
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery of customer orders
- Ensuring customer enquiry and feedback has been actioned and used for further process improvements
- Ensuring correct and quality products are delivered to the customer
- Ensuring customer retention through seamless quality service delivery.
- Negotiating affordable delivery fee to our clients
- Generate order fulfilment reports to review operations
- Define and implement reports for daily and periodic monitoring to enhance performance.
- Periodic reporting order fuilfilment reports to the manager for decision making.
- Timely and efficient resolution of operational challenges
- Ensure timely payment of invoices, issuance of reversals, payment confirmations and expenses are handled.
- Ensure delivery of orders at the right time and in the right condition, picking, dispatch, returns and replacement.
- Review of order fulfillment processes for adequacy.
- Implementation of the eCommerce commercial strategies
- Ensure all the systems are working efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years work experience, of which a minimum of 2 years in a senior e-commerce marketing or sales role
- Experience with improving customer-facing order fulfillment, returns, and exchange processes
- Passionate customer advocate with experience in a senior e-commerce customer service role, with proven process improvement abilities
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Project Management experience with very strong eCommerce acumen and best practices
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.