Jobs at PalmPay
Jobs at PalmPay,
Jobs at PalmPay
PalmPay is a next generation mobile wallet that empowers anyone with a smartphone to open a financial account, send money and make payments. Available on Android and iOS.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
IT Support Specialist/Manager
- Data analysis of payment channel and problem analysis;
- Deal with and respond to business problems, cooperate with customer service team to solve problems in time;
- Collect requirements, collect suggestions and optimize products;
- Coordinate and promote the problem-solving of each department, and optimize the work flow of each department;
- Follow up channel problems and contact channel supplier to locate and solve problems;
- Timely respond to Shenzhen team issues and report the progress of problems;
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in computer science, 1-5 years working experience, can understand code and analysis log;
- Good logical thinking ability and self-study ability;
- Positive and responsible working attitude, good communication ability and coordination ability;
- Be able to respond and cooperate with all departments in time;
- Be able to work overtime on holidays.
Channel Integration Technician (Java Developer)
- We are looking for a Java Application Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Such a developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience with over 3 years in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Familiar with Redis, MySQL and also Understand web service, HTTP protocol
- Experience in the Spring Framework 2 and hands-on with AWS cloud server.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.