Jobs at Vivo Energy
Jobs at Vivo Energy,
Jobs at Vivo Energy
Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa. We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services – including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service – in the countries where we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards…
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Lubricants Sales Supervisor
Support Delivery of expected Retail Lubes Volume, Grow sell-out of lubes at station, Enhance clean, Hygienic and bright stations/service bays, execute lubes marketing initiatives to improve sell out, maintain and develop strong customer relationships, whilst at same time adopting defend and growth strategies.
- Ensure Site meets Monthly Target for their Lubes Volume.
- Ensure LPG targets are met per site
- Increase Lubricants Sales through retention and recruitment of new customers at assigned sites.
- Push for LPG Sell-out and recruit new customers
- Push to grow LPG sales to increase our market share
- Ensure Lubes sales record and OE elements (AVA) compliance at 100%. Through recording, Observing and analysing site’s Lubricant sales (Especially high turnover SKUs) Weekly
- Build rapport & maintain good relationship with all customers and TMs
- Contributes to Sites success by meeting Lubricant Sales Goals
- Market monitoring and Intelligence – Maintain database of the market size, competitors and market shares. Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities etc.
- Defend business from competition by working along with OS to aggressively follow-up on site lubes prospects around the station to make purchase. And Identifying specific site lubricant sales opportunities and following through in assisting stations to acquire such customers
- Ensuring Retail sites compliance with lubes stocks availability, visibility and active selling (AVA). Carry out regular equipment audits at customer sites and advise / take timely remedial action. Liaise with Engineering where necessary on equipment installations, maintenance and other technical requirements.
- Make sure LPG cages are well merchandised, Branded and price well displayed
- Monitor LPG stocks at stations to avoid stock-outs
- Monitor Cylinder Float holding per sites
- Conduct Basic trainings to OS on product knowledge
Clean, Hygienic and Bright site
- Enhance Clean, Hygienic and safe site by ensuring CSAs/OS/mechanics/Qms have complied with proper PPE & Clean uniform
- Conducting site Audits through check lists to ensure clean and bright standards at sites are adhered to
- Ensure proper merchandising of MDUs, cleanliness of service bays, and good housekeeping at service bay
- Ensure proper execution of customer value propositions (CVPs) for initiatives such as VRPT (Vivo Retailer Portal Tool), Service Bay/Motorbike booth Operations and Pitstop/free checks execution at forecourts
- Continuously Execute Marketing initiative to improve sell out (AVA agenda, Cheki Mbele initiative) etc.
- Undertake service bay HSSE and Cleanliness audit at each site visit.
- Do TNT/PI reporting for service bay/Customer Champions staff
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- University Graduate in Business or technical related fields
- Experience in customer account/relationship management, sales, negotiation, and business analysis.
- Results driven, with sound business and commercial acumen
- Good team Player, with ability to provide solutions that are creative and innovative
- Market/Competitive Analysis
- Knowledge of Lubricants
- Knowledge of product specification
- Under Bonnet diagnostic techniques
- Customer Value Propositions:
- Stock management techniques
- Mastery of HSSE rules
- Active Contributions in promotions and products launches
- Respect of work standards
- Ability to communicate with clients’/site staff/VE staff
- Capacity for sales (Active sales)
- The ability to work with site teams
Field Based Account Manager – LPG Packed Sales
- The FBAM (LPG Packed Sales) is responsible to lead packed sales in the country, in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving market.
- Packed LPG is sold through appointed distributors.
- The FBAM is required to deploy effective Distributor Management, Route-to-Market tools and build relationships with stakeholders to grow LPG (Afrigas) customer base, Volumes and penetration.
The role holder is accountable to:
- Deliver both financial (margin/cost/Ebitda) and non-financial (volume/debt/business growth) LPG business targets through a disciplined and effective implementation of functional plans.
- Provide input in developing LPG business plans and strategies in Kenya, aligned with VE’s LPG vision, strategy and direction, to grow business / market share/ deliver T&R; and implement the same on the ground.
- Use available / defined tools to manage customer / distributor portfolio to deliver results.
- Propose and make changes necessary in the LPG Route-to-Market structure to increase coverage, penetration & throughput (CPT)
- Implement actions to deliver improved metal management, increase cylinder turnaround ratio (CTR), reduce loss of metal to grey market, and control cylinder revalidation costs.
- Manage credit in line with VE credit policy / Manual of Authorities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for effective S&OP process
- Support the LPG Sales Manager on working with Government and Industry to promote high standards, good practices and a level playing field through the development and enforcement of a robust regulatory framework for LPG.
- Market Intelligence gathering and reporting. Maintain data on issues such as market size, competition, market shares, pricing etc.
- Implement appropriate LPG marketing propositions & promotions, with support from Marketing.
- Conduct and support technical training for LPG distributors, their staff, and customers (including PoS’s).
- Manage the business in compliance with VE LPG HSSE requirements, policies and guidelines. This includes conducting regular distributor / POS audits.
- Brand Promotion: Grow market share in assigned Sales territory. Assist in the planning and implementation of any LPG customer events earmarked for the particular financial.
- Promote the use of alternative payments methods (Pre-payments) for small volume customers and Resellers.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for effective S&OP process.
- Work with distribution to ensure smooth product delivery to customers.
HSSE / Technical
- Train customers and other stakeholders on product knowledge and HSSE.
- Address / Resolve all technical needs that customers may have.
- Deliver assigned HSSE plan items, including: site audits, toolbox and other HSSE meeting participation, PI identification and reporting, TnT engagement, Defensive Driving Compliance, Fitness to Drive, VEK safety rules / driving standards etc.
- Keep abreast with the rapidly evolving and increasingly competitive LPG market in Kenya, responding decisively and speedily to these changes, and at the same time endeavoring to remain ahead of competition.
- Effectively network with Retail team to maximize synergy and LPG sales thru retail channel.
- Participate in lobby efforts with Govt. and other stakeholders to enhance LPG Regulatory framework.
- Develop business plans for all distributors with stretching objectives and targets to enable both VEK and distributor maximize business opportunities in the market.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing with at least 3 years work experience in Sales & Marketing field.
- Previous hands-on experience in FMCG channel/distributor management, selling & negotiation, marketing strategy, customer relationship management.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Selling and Negotiation – Knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management – Knowledge
- Market Awareness – Knowledge
- Customer Value Proposition – Knowledge
- Distributor / Channel Management – Knowledge
- Maximizes Business Potential – Knowledge
- Lead Self and Others – Knowledge
- Deliver Results – Knowledge
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.