Jobs at We World
Jobs at We World,
Jobs at We World
We promote and safeguard the rights to inclusion of women, children and teenagers in Italy and throughout the world, on the basic assumption that the safeguard of women’s rights is a mandatory condition to achieve respect of children’s rights and, vice versa, the protection of children’s rights is most important for the achievement of women…
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Project Assistant Long Distance Sponsorship – Data Collector Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in community mobilization activities
- Gather data at school and community level and use a dataset to track the changes
- Provide support and participate in planning, budgeting and review of programme reports
- Participate in the learning, monitoring and evaluation activities of the organization in liaison with the Project lead officer
- Ensure constant and good working relationship with teachers from target schools for proper monitoring and updating of information
- Participate in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that daily activities of information/data, are carried out according to
We World procedures
- Provide logistical support for the organization capacity development workshops, meetings and other forums.
- Implement the project as per the work plans and budgets.
- Timely preparation and submission of quality reports of all related activities in accordance to the donors’ requirement
- Perform other duties and tasks connected to the function at the request of management or Project lead.
- Excellent in Excel, and other MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications
- Demonstrable community based tasks in child protection policy work and previous roles supporting child protection activities
- Previous work in gathering data using variety of devices and technologies and maintaining data in a database
- Proactive, articulate, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
- Establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work effectively at all levels in an organization and apply creative solutions to problems.
- Valid driving license
- Work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of motivation
- Ability to communicate in Maa
- Influence others and move toward a common vision/goal.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to changing programme priorities and emergency priorities that may arise.
Health and Nutrition Programme Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strong leadership of the assigned Health and nutrition interventions(s), working to ensure both short and long-term positive impacts and outcomes of the projects are delivered.
- Develop and implement an appropriate and effective Health and Nutrition strategy in consultation with other WeWorld staff at country and HQ level.
- Set clear objectives and indicators for Health and Nutrition activities in collaboration with the field managers and where appropriate, with the local communities
- Continuously monitor and supervise Health and Nutrition activities, overseeing the technical design, execution and evaluation of progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Provide input into the integration of Health and Nutrition interventions in all aspects of WeWorld programming.
- Represent WeWorld in Health and Nutrition technical forums and build relationships with external partners (e.g. community leaders, local and National Government officials UN and other NGOs)
- Adhere to and promote the standards outlined in We World’s Code of Conduct and associated policies to their team, beneficiaries, and be committed to providing a safe working environment
- Ensures that projects are implemented according to the contract signed with the donor, its rules and indications (e.g. visibility, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting etc), and We World GVC internal procedures.
- Ensures proper planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the We World GVC Health and Nutrition projects
- Develop and maintain relationships internally and externally with relevant actors (including donors, partners, appropriate cluster leads and local authorities)
- Explore the scope for further possible partnerships between the WeWorld and various governmental and non-governmental organisations for effective implementation and enhanced sustainability of the programmes’ activities and outcomes
- Supports identification and formulation of new concept notes and project proposals in the area/region Identification and promotion of fundraising opportunities to co-fund the project
- Facilitates synergies, collaborations and sharing of best-practices among We World GVC project areas in Kenya to effectively and efficiently implement We World GVC activities in Health and Nutrition.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Country Representative
Minimum Education, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Higher levels of qualification in a technical filed preferably in Public Health, WASH or Environmental health.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Health and programming in both a development and emergency context.
- Experience working with and through local partners in ASAL contexts
- Experience and knowledge of MOH systems
Jobs at We World
, particularly at County level.
- Good understanding of cross cutting issues- gender, child Protection, DRR, etc. and how to integrate them into public health and nutrition programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
- Proficient in Computer applications and report writing skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili. Fluency in local language/s skills is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a detailed CV with three referees and Cover Letter Only to email@example.com with the subject of the email on or before 29th November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.