Kenya Airways Hiring!
Kenya Airways Hiring!,
Kenya Airways Hiring!
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Originate, plan for,implement, analyze and refine short and long term maintenance activities to meetcompany business, aviation authority and third party requirements in theassigned area.
PrincipalAccountabilities (KEY Performance areas)
- Prepare& update maintenance program for aircraft and components
- Planfor the timely availability of ground time, capacity, materials, equipment andtooling and take all necessary actions to ensure a 100% executable package
- Plan and prepare work packages for aircraft& component maintenance checks including the accomplishment ofmodifications, SB’s, AD’s and engineering orders
- Controland evaluate the work progress on aircraft and component checks and give feedbackon the status of the check
- Communicate with production and othersupporting areas on the status of planned maintenance actions and providedetails of any further actions required
- Prepare & update aircraft &component maintenance status records (mainly AD & mod status)
- Create and update detailed short-termmaintenance plans on aircraft checks incorporating deferred defects, componentchanges etc for a window of at least 3 months.
- Graduate engineer from a recognized university (mechanical, aeronauticalelectrical/electronics)
- Planning courses
- Knowledgeof a database software/MRO system
- 2 years experience in an Engineering orMaintenance environment or as a Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Demonstratedability during the course of attachments. Demonstrated computer skills.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Carry out all assignedinspection, repair, modification, rectification, replacement, overhaul andsystems functional test tasks during aircraft maintenance for all KQfleet/third party operators and perform certification in line with KCAAregulations/ company standard procedures at an optimized cost for the businesswhilst upholding high schedule integrity.
Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas): Accountability(Responsibility)
- Carry out repair, modification, rectification, replacement, overhaul, functional test tasks on aircraft systems within planned TAT and certify in line with KCAA regulations/ companystandard
- Carry out aircraft defect trouble shooting in accordance withmaintenance manuals
- Conductaircraft inspections and predictive maintenance to determine airworthiness
- Accurately complete aircraft maintenancedocumentation
- Operatemaintenance equipment trained on and authorized for use
- Adhere to the company safety, health &environment policy to maintain company safety records, reportincidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures to deliverquality and comply with 5S requirements
- Carry out security checks as per engineeringsecurity document annex8 to maintain our security standards.
- Completed a recognized apprentice or Holds Diploma in AeronauticalEngineering or equivalent from a recognized institution
- KCSE aggregate C+with C+ in math, English and physics
- Computer Literacy
- 3 years aircraftmaintenance experience or 2 years apprentice program.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.