Latest Jobs at International Transformation Foundation (ITF)
International Transformation Foundation (ITF)
Account & Administration Assistant
Your role as the Account & Administration Assistant is to record and maintain all records in line with statutory and operational requirements.
- Handle, record, manage and present ITF’s financial data in compliance with financial accounting regulations.
- Overseeing the incorporation of new accounting software to streamline financial data collection in conjunction with the Public Relations Assistant and Secretary General, you are responsible for generating money for ITF’s projects.
- Maintain high accounting practices throughout the ITF volunteer base.
- Maintain engagement with existing supporters, ensuring they are aware of projects that are underway, the impact they are having, and the financial transparency of all processes.
- Provide administrative support to the Secretary General, Operations Director and other staff.
- Operate manual and computerized office systems for instance; filing and maintaining: members database, monthly and annual reports database and the contacts database.
- Undertake general office duties such as; dealing with post mails, faxes and e-mail, drafting and sending standard letters, photocopying and collating papers and mailings, arranging for documents to be printed, monitoring and ordering stocks of basic items such as stamps, stationery, periodicals, equipment and other items, arranging travel: hotel and accommodation etc.
- Administer organizational events.
- Contribute generally to the work of the organization, undertaking such other tasks as are appropriate to the nature and scope of the post.
- Hold at least a Bachelors Degree in related fields such as Administration, Management, Human Resources etc.
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills orally and in writing (minimally in English), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to work with diverse individuals or groups of individuals.
- Ability to maintain an established work schedule, with or without flexibility.
- Have basic computer skills including graphic communication publications.
- Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
- Strong organizational and management skills- ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Motivated to learn and take on new challenges.
- Willingness and capacity to volunteer.
- Passion and commitment towards youth development.
- Candidate must be in the age bracket of 18 – 30.
- For volunteers, a minimum of six months’ commitment is required.