Latest Vacancies at Attain Enterprise Solutions
Attain Enterprise Solutions
Latest Vacancies at Attain Enterprise Solutions,
Latest Vacancies at Attain Enterprise Solutions
The Academy for Entrepreneurial Studies, Nigeria, is an initiative of the Organized private and Public Sectors with members drawn from the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Institute of Directors (IoD) Nigeria, Chambers of Commerce, Nigerian Society of Engineers, the Academia and the Public Service. Its Main thrust is the development of leadersh…
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Business Development Executive
The Job holder is responsible for maximizing and overseeing sales of the Company’s Solutions from both new and existing clients. The job holder will manage commercial relationships and proactively contact clients to maintain a consistently high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities. The role is also responsible for generating revenue and profitability in line with annual targets.
- Develop Revenue Budgets and champion achievement with the guidance of the Business Development Manager
- Close and grow enterprise sales solutions through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements with the support of the technical team and ensure full onboarding.
- Manage and deliver revenue targets through personal effort in allocated market segments.
- Grow the profitable corporate and private entities portfolio
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts building rapport; providing technical information and providing quotes with the guidance of the Business Development Manager.
- Report on daily sales initiatives and progress
- Submit timely Sales status and Call reports as required, including activity, closures, and, follow-ups on existing and new prospects.
- Schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems, and peripherals.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts as maybe required by clients
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Identifying new solutions to offer clients to extend our existing services.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Attain.
- Ensure all client payments are followed up and made on time
- Carry out analysis and produce reports on a monthly and as and when required basis.
- Sales allocated budget control.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Selling, negotiation, and presentation skills targeting key decision-makers.
- Customer Focus and strong skills in need analysis and solution selling.
- Relationship building both at the team level internally and with external interactions.
- Managing complexity: can work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal Setting. Both Short and Long-term Planning: Achieves results by firm prioritization, setting realistic goals, analysis, and decision-making. Shows tenacity in achieving results.
- Problem-Solving: Takes the initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution to these. Can network and influence effectively, both internally and externally.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Takes full ownership of the task at hand.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity, and innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices/products/technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
- High-energy individual with creative and interpersonal abilities to problem-solving.
- Ability to think strategically and apply principles in day-to-day functioning.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of total experience with at least 2 years in Sales & BD Operations, preferably in an ERP selling environment.
- Knowledge of and prior experience in selling ERP Solutions, Business Intelligence, and Analytics, Enterprise Content Management as well as Enterprise Security solutions.
- Working knowledge of commercial clients and portfolio in diverse sectors including Government, Parastatals, SMEs, Financial and Private Sectors.
- Knowledge/domain expertise as well as a deep understanding of drivers of automation, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
Head of Clients’ Support
The position is primarily responsible for overseeing the provision of systems maintenance and support for systems implemented at our clients. The Head of Clients’ Support will analyze the systems and work directly with clients and support engineers to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software, and train clients’ employees. Basically, the position oversees the optimization of deployed solutions to Clients. The position also recommends and oversees the installation of new upgrades and testing for bugs.
- Oversee the provision of support to all systems and manage all systems issue requests and resolutions.
- Continuously communicate with the client project manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility of project support status and issues resolution.
- Develop individual project plans, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks, and deliverables.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure business growth levels through recommendations of upgrades where appropriate.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
- Escalate issues on time to the Directors or any other supervisor where need be.
The Skills Required: –
- ERP System development skills
- ERP Systems implementation skills
- Time Management – setting and meeting goals.
- Personal effectiveness – delegation of duties
- High Achievement – focus on the success of set goals.
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Good customer relation skills.
- Effective communication – training, presentation and writing
- Ability to work independently.
- Team Player
Professional Qualifications Requirements: –
- A graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or another closely related field with the following specific experience spanning at least 7 years.
- ERP Certification Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX Functional Certification.
- Has undertaken at least 3 cycles of ERP project implementation.
- Demonstrable system development experience of at least 2 years in ERP, Web portals, and mobile applications.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP configuration or development tools, and coding languages.
- Has skills in Microsoft 365 Support.
- Very keen on Client Management.
- Extensive knowledge in new technologies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical abilities, and service delivery.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Has in-depth skills on people management
Business Development Manager
The holder of this position is responsible for overseeing the development and performance of all sales activities, proposals writing and bids management, Account Management, and Marketing. The role directs the business development team and provides leadership toward the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
- Develop and implement business development strategies and plans to achieve company Sales goals and profitability objectives.
- Identify, follow, and close business opportunities through market research and analysis, industry events, and other sources.
- Develop and maintain relations with potential partners and clients including negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Lead the development of proposals and presentations to potential partners and clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product development to drive business development initiatives.
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of business development efforts
- Stay up to date on industry trends and the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities for the company.
- Participate in industry events and networking opportunities to promote Attain, our products, and services.
- Lead, guide and manage the business development team(s) toward the realization of company goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in IT, Business, marketing, or related field with at least 5 years experience in business development, sales, or marketing of software.
- Certification in sales and marketing.
- Demonstrable IT marketing experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets in the IT industry.
- Ability to build relations and influence decision-makers.
- Skilled collaborator.
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities.
- Ability to influence client buying behavior.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Self-starter who works well independently and as a team
The job holder is responsible for identifying opportunities for bid submissions, developing bid-winning strategies, conducting research, writing and editing proposals, negotiating with stakeholders, and collaborating with other team members to ensure timely bid delivery. The bid executive should be able to write effective proposals while adhering to budgetary and time constraints. Ideal candidates should demonstrate a sound understanding of the industry and be able to communicate and negotiate with a range of stakeholders.
The Company is looking for an experienced Bid Executive resource on Software solutions who will be responsible for preparing winning proposals for all our products, updating existing documentation to make it relevant and up-to-date and ensuring that all our proposals have all the required information.
Duties and Responsivities.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Preparation of quality tenders, proposals, and quotations for any prospective client.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of the Company’s systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Ensuring that we prepare winning proposals that move successfully through the evaluation process.
- Meeting the targets set in the specific role.
- Preparation of concept notes and idea notes.
- Preparing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a willingness to keep up with trends.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence.
Academic Qualification required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a passion for and proven excellent proposal writing skills for the last two years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.