Progressive Assembly Welfare Association Is Actively Hiring; Apply
300 Open Vacancies At Progressive Assembly Welfare Association
Progressive Assembly Welfare Association (P.A.W.A) is a registered voluntary membership welfare society. P.A.W.A principal objective is to find a solution to the poverty, semi-illiteracy and insecurity driven problems in Kenya.
Our solution lies in harnessing the immense Kenyan human resource and potentials by affording an easy access to capital, sustainable wealth creation and strategic wealth management.
P.A.W.A members participate by contributing to the P.A.W.A common pool and P.A.W.A invests this money in such community development and opportunities creation disciplines as members deem to be of economic value.
P.A.W.A members benefit through access to interest-free loans, monthly allowances, yearly dividends among other benefits proportional to their contributions.
P.A.W.A may also welcome investors for cash infusion for short-term projects with a maturity period of between 6 months to 1 year to earn at reasonable rates of interest.
Number of Vacancies/Positions: 300
1. To carry on vigorous campaigns and organizational work among members in order to help realize the aims and objectives of the Association,
2. To recruit new members to the Association,
3. To help executive the broad policy, projects and programs of the Association and carry out instructions received from the National Chairman and the National Executive Council,
4. To work closely with government officers, public and private entities involved in community welfare development activities within the Branch area of jurisdiction so as to organize literacy groups, rallies and other activities intended to promote the values and interests of the Association and education appreciation objectives among Kenyans,
5. To submit reports and statements of accounts to the National Executive Council.
1. Be self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision,
2. Be conversant with basic computer/IT know-how,
3. Be people-centric with a passion to be a socio-economic change-maker,
4. Ability to fundraise through socio-enterprise investments,
5. Ability to mobilize and manage people and resources necessary.
How to Apply
This is an equal opportunity employment on first-come basis. Entry level salary is results-oriented and commission based.
Deadline : 15th November, 2023 .