Relationship Manager at NCBA Group
Relationship Manager at NCBA Group.
Jobs in Banking, Financial Services, Jobs at NCBA Group
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Banking
Job Purpose Statement
- Manage a portfolio of corporate customers; serve as their primary point of contact and financial advisor as well as prospect and acquire new corporate customers to grow the Bank’s revenue and share of wallet for the assigned industry in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- Apply experience in corporate relationship management to develop and implement account plans for the existing portfolio within the assigned industry target market, recommend, structure and sell solutions that address the customers’ needs, with the support from the solution/product teams in order to meet assigned goals and target. Customer acquisition, satisfaction, growth and retention are critical to succeed in this role.
- Collaborate with the Client Service team to ensure fulfilment of all deliverables.
- Actively coach Client Service Managers in aid of their achievement of performance targets.
Ideal Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized accredited university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Commercial Banking, 3 of which should have been in an assistant management capacity in a similar sized organisation.
Desired work experience:
- Proven track record of consistently achieving a portfolio’s financial growth.
- Experience in products, bank operations and customer experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the local banking industry, banking products, banking services and banking regulations. Sound working knowledge and understanding of general Commercial Banking regulations and practices.