SEO Manager – Remote Jobs at Uscreen
SEO Manager – Remote Jobs at Uscreen
SEO Manager – Remote Jobs
What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a profitably growing, bootstrapped, product-led SaaS business changing the way video-based entrepreneurs and creators monetize their content. Our all-in-one video membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across various platforms (web, mobile, and TV).
Over 25,000 video creators use Uscreen to sell, market, manage, and expand their businesses, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.
We are seeking a talented SEO Manager to join our team. This role will involve leading the complete SEO strategy for Uscreen, and scaling organic demand capture. As a key player, you will work closely with other teams, including Marketing and Product, to help us establish strong SEO and brand authority in our industry.
You will thrive in this role if you have an innovative mindset, a knack for data and keywords, strong attention to detail, and are excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally.
- Continue to build and scale upon Uscreen’s solid Organic Search foundation to transform SEO into a major user acquisition and demand capture engine
- Develop competitive SEO strategies for Uscreen’s marketing website, including the blog, and website pages
- Lead the on-site and off-site strategies to scale our organic search visibility
- Regularly conduct content audits, keyword & competitor research, and optimizations to improve SEO performance
- Work closely with the Head of Demand Gen & Content team to plan & execute organic search strategies
- Forecast the impact of the SEO strategies, expected traffic, and revenue
- Develop clear roadmaps to execute and drive the proposed strategies with milestones, constraints, and specific dependencies
- Help build a well-functioning engine that outputs search-optimized content at scale
- Help establish a cadence of executing tasks to improve visibility on search
- Help define the technical SEO workstream within our Marketing site properties and work with our WP Engineers to implement changes
- Help grow the SEO team and recruit SEO talent across the industry
- Educate product, design, and engineering teams on current industry trends, SEO, and content best practices & methodologies
- Ability to overlap at least 5 working hours with Western European Time
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 4 years of fulltime, professional experience in SEO, in B2B SaaS
- Experience in building and managing SEO operations & teams in an in-house environment
- Experience working closely with engineers to execute technical SEO tasks
- Proven track record of growing organic search traffic through SEO
- Strong technical knowledge including:
- Core Web Vitals
- Schema Markups and Structured data
- Mobile-first development
- Strong analytical skills and experience using tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
- Expertise with tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, and WordPress
- High attention to detail
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- We know your worth and will compensate you competitively
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace
- Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge
- We also offer flexible parental leave
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend